Without question, when a critical health issue strikes, it comes without warning, and requires immediate medical attention.
The good news is, with modern medical advancements, this does not necessarily come with a death sentence.
What this also means is now you must consider surgery; an extended period of recovery and you could need rehabilitation.
Did you know?
- About 85.6 million people are living with some form of the after-effects of a stroke.
- 7.9 million living Americans have suffered a heart attack.
- Stroke is the leading cause of a disability.
- There are 14.5 million cancer survivors in the U.S.
Why insure against this?
The coverage would be used primarily to pay for the many out-of-pocket costs associated with having a heart attack, getting a stroke,
or being diagnosed with a form of cancer.
There may be:
- Co-pays for extra Doctor’s visits and newer, more expensive medications.
There are several non-medical reasons as well that include:
- Travel – usually you cannot drive yourself to rehabilitation and to see specialists.
- There may be lodging and other costs.
- Lost wages for those still working
- Costs beyond the standard budget for those on a fixed income
Simply put – If you are looking for Heart Attack, Stroke and Cancer coverage?
We can help.
We can help you find an affordable, yet meaningful solution.
Critical illness policies generally pay a tax-free, lump sum benefit upon the diagnoses of a covered critical illness.
Even if you are not sure, reach out to us and we’ll be happy to speak to you.
More can be learned by going to these reputable organizations for up-to-date information
American Heart Association, The Heart Foundation
Give us a call or fill out the form. We'll be happy to speak to you!
submissions or payments made via this website do not constitute a
binding agreement to your policy or coverages. Changes and
payments to policies are not effective or binding until you, or any
party involved, receive official notice from either your insurance agent,
or your insurance company. If you have any questions, please feel free to
Per the terms of our
we will not resell your information to any third-party.