Critical Care Insurance-New Jersey
Click to Begin Your Critical Illness Insurance Quote
Without question, when a critical health issue strikes, it comes without warning, and requires immediate medical attention.
The good news is, with modern medical advancements, this does not necessarily come with a death sentence.
What this also means is now you must consider surgery; an extended period of recovery and you could need rehabilitation.
Did you know?
- About 85.6 million people are living with some form of the after-effects of a stroke.
- 7.9 million living Americans have suffered a heart attack.
- Stroke is the leading cause of a disability.
- There are 14.5 million cancer survivors in the U.S.
Why insure against this?
The coverage would be used primarily to pay for the many out-of-pocket costs associated with having a heart attack, getting a stroke,
or being diagnosed with a form of cancer.
There may be:
- Co-pays for extra Doctor’s visits and newer, more expensive medications.
There are several non-medical reasons as well that include:
- Travel – usually you cannot drive yourself to rehabilitation and to see specialists.
- There may be lodging and other costs.
- Lost wages for those still working
- Costs beyond the standard budget for those on a fixed income
Simply put – If you are looking for Heart Attack, Stroke and Cancer coverage?
We can help.
We can help you find an affordable, yet meaningful solution.
Critical illness policies generally pay a tax-free, lump sum benefit upon the diagnoses of a covered critical illness.
Even if you are not sure, reach out to us and we’ll be happy to speak to you.
For more, up-to-date information, go to:
Give us a call or fill out the form. We'll be happy to speak to you!